7 Apr 2014

Toma and Hristo, the knights from Senec


Click on: Project presentation - the video is here!


Well... I know, I am a mess and the video is not as good as I wanted ...my hand was nervous and the sound is not too clear... But all of you can see how great were handled the public presentation our two young men... I will unveil you a secret, I 've got congratulations for them from a very important person ... :) Thank you!

As every year at the Academy, we saw beautiful children proudly representing their project teams and giving all their best to tell the stories of their projects . For me, I have something to learn, from each of them!
Congrats, kids! You are so brave and all of us we are so proud of you!



The photos are representing our pinboard- the project presentation and the achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment